Featured Post

Unsolved mystery of Amelia Earhart

Whilst the researchers and experts have done their tremendous job to determine the facts of what went wrong with the most celebrated female...

Monday, October 19, 2020

Best wishes to grade 10 and 12s of 2020 on their National Examination

Exams test your memory, life tests your learning; others will test your patience.  -Fennel Hudson-

To my beloved friends in Grade 10s & 12s for the year 2020. 

This is not the end of the World or Education Life, as long as you are alive, everything in life will be there for you as opportunities, challenges and threats in life.

 Rebuilt your strengths and move on to live the life and its purposes. 

There is more to life and it's not only what you see your peers sees you which is only a fitting compliment of this life at school or after exam the realities of life knocks in. 

You've got a life which you were born to live as an individual and not living for anyone else. Never make your life feel like Iiving to please anyone or a group. 

I'm where I'm now because of my own self-determination and content with what I've achieved through education. 

My secrets were to control and avoiding peer pressure at school secretly and I've done it and I'm smiling now as those peer leaders who are selling buai na kolwara lo street or making ends meet in all illegal means. 

So my advice is, look back, adjust your life and look forward for the future which was never been promised to anyone. 

Life is too short to cause issues that will make you regret forever in life. 

Give your best shorts on the exams, it's only a test of the memory's ability to justify Right from Wrong and substantiate reasons of Yes or No problems. 

My best wishes and praying that you will do your best in the exams which every professional people have gone through to reach their career goals and success

Best wishes from raonraonpng team



🇵🇬👍🙏🇵🇬

No comments:

Post a Comment