Featured Post

Unsolved mystery of Amelia Earhart

Whilst the researchers and experts have done their tremendous job to determine the facts of what went wrong with the most celebrated female...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

'Memorable time that still lingers with THM05-08

We all came as strangers but departed as families and friends forever 

At certain times friends will be like a part and parcel of your life. There are different types of friends you will meet in life. The class or schoolmates from colleges to universities are ones that we mostly count on based on trust built over the years while growing together too. The friends that  will be around for you when the world seems to walks away from you.

I have met alot friends at high schools to university and have made no one regret over my friendship towards them and hold no single grudges against anyone. I have been a true friend to most of my friends and have written several poems to many of my closest friends expressing how I felt for them when the time came around to separate us all into new chapters in life.

There were many things that we all have done it together as friends and will be hardly forgotten in our entire life and finally becomes tales to tell our children. As a matter of fact, every good things finally comes to an end and the chapters at schools were the best avenues to create great friends that comes to end but memories lasts forever.

While looking back to the primary and secondary school days, I have alot of countless friends and fans whom I cherish them most. Few of them have made it into tertiary institutions and now working elsewhere in the country and living overseas too. Others are doing odd jobs in the towns and cities while handful have settled back in their villages. I still care those that comes around to greet whenever passing bye or meet up by chance.

I have a special space for for my DWU THM classmates from 2005-2008 whom I have spent the four (4) solid years with them creating an inseparable bond. I call them my own and it will be unfair if I don't call one of them by their nicknames or either by their full name.

The JPEG file is one of the poems and farewell messages to all my classmates of THM05-08 who graduated out of DWU and living elsewhere around the country.
THM05-08 Sinub Island off Jais Aben Resort in 2007
 The last moment in preparation for Thesis defense presentation 2008
The THM Poem

No comments:

Post a Comment